Are you facing Fix event log error 4 in QuickBooks and want quick assistance to eliminate it? Well, if that is the case, then make sure to read the segment carefully. This error might seem to be a little complex and appears on the screen with the following warning signs. “Integration Manager could not connect to QuickBooks. Please make sure that it is open” when it takes place.” Or “QuickBooks Event ID 4 – An unexpected error has occurred in QuickBooks: Returning NULL QBWinInstance Handle.” There can be a bunch of other factors as well causing such an error in QuickBooks. If you are also facing a similar issue, then make sure to read the post till the end. Or you can also contact our QuickBooks error support team at i.e. 1-844-405-0907 and we will provide you with instant support services.
What causes such an error?
The user can end up in such an error due to the following reasons:
- One of the basic reasons can be if the QuickBooks company file is corrupted.
- Or in case of damaged company file.
- Another reason can be attack or malware
- In case the windows registry caused some type of error, then such an error can be experienced
- Also, if QuickBooks files got erased by some other program maliciously.
Steps to eliminate the error
The user can try to resolve the issue using the steps below:
- First of all login to the windows as Administrator
- After that, press the Windows + R keys simultaneously
- Now, move to the Run box, and type Control and hit OK key to open the Control Panel
- Navigate to the Program and Features section or Add/Remove programs window.
- The user is also required to consider that if he/she types appwiz.cpl in the text field of the Run Window, then hit OK, the program and features window will open up directly.
- Now, locate the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 from the installed program list and then Uninstall it after highlighting it.
- Reboot your computer
- After that open the Control Panel and navigate to the Program and Features section again
- Click on the Add Remove Windows Features from the left side of your window to view
- The Windows Feature window will appear on the screen
- Expand .NET Framework to see the Microsoft .NET 3.5.
- Mark first and second options and hit the OK tab.
- Now the .NET Framework 3.5 will get installed in your system
- After that click on Finish to end the process
- Lastly, reboot your system to save the changes.
With this we come to the end of this post, where we hope that the information shared in above might be of some help in eliminating the event log error 4 successfully in QuickBooks. However, if the user continues to face a similar issue even after performing the steps above, then in that case connecting with our tech team at i.e. 1-844-405-0907 is recommended. We are a team of certified QuickBooks professionals who work round the clock in providing immediate support services.