Error code 12152 is an update error in QuickBooks which is generally a result of poor internet connectivity, incorrect system date and time, incorrect internet configuration, or other factors. This blog envisages outcropping this QuickBooks error 12152 through easy, yet practicable troubleshooting solutions. So, follow the guidelines to the very end.
Multiple methods to resolve QuickBooks Error code 12152
To resolve QuickBooks Error code 12152, you can try the following steps:
Method 1: Correcting System Date and Time
- Verify the date and time on the system. If they show any deviation, advance to the below-given steps.
- Right-click the date tab on the taskbar and proceed by tapping on the option to Adjust Date/Time.
- Change the date and time, and then, choose the appropriate time zone. Following that, click on Apply, and hit on Ok.
- Culminate with a system computer and finally check for the efficacy of this method in the resolution of this error.
Method 2: Reset the Internet Settings
- The first step requires searching for the Internet settings and then opening the same.
- After that, make a move to the Advanced tab, and after that, hit on the Reset tab.
- This will reset the internet settings to default.
Method 3: Perform System Restore
- Click on the Start button and then proceed ahead by typing “restore”.
- Following that, open the System Restore feature and tap on the option to Choose a Restore point.
- Initiate the system restore process and follow up with a system restart.
- Now try opening QuickBooks, and later try updating QuickBooks once again.
Method 4: Running QuickBooks as an admin
- Initiate by restarting the PC and then logging in as an administrator.
- Following that, right-click the QuickBooks icon and then follow up by clicking on the Run as Administrator option.
- Follow up by hitting on the Help tab and later tap on the Update QuickBooks Desktop
- This should fix QuickBooks Error code 12152.
Method 5: Clean Install QuickBooks
- Initiate by clicking on the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Follow up to the Programs and Features tab, and therein, click on QuickBooks.
- After that, proceed by clicking on the Uninstall/Change
- Abide by the steps on the screen to uninstall QuickBooks.
- Restart the computer when the process is done.
- Proceeding ahead, the user is required to download QuickBooks once again and reinstall the program.
- When done with the procedure, run QuickBooks as an admin to try the update process again.
Just in case the error still keeps appearing, you may reach out to our QuickBooks error support specialists by reaching out at the helpline 1-800-761-1787.